Winter Casual



winter casual outfit, www.jadore-fashion.com

Thank you Bloomingdales for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are mine.

What I Am Wearing:
NYDJ jeans c/o Bloomingdales: here, more here
Sweater c/o Bloomingdales: here, more here

Even though the official first day of winter is few days away; we had our first snow day yesterday and the temperature has been utterly cold. Dressing up and staying stylish during the cold season can be tricky. Sometimes it seem like a struggle trying to find stylish and chic pieces that's still appropriate for the cold weather.That's why chunky knit sweaters and jeans are typically my go-to look for casual winter days. 

NYDJ jeans are currently my favorite jeans to wear. They are super comfortable and stretchy. Every season, I add a new quality black denim to my wardrobe and this NYDJ skinny jeans fits amazing. The jeans' deep dark tone, stretchy feel and fit makes for a perfect denim. I can easily pair with heels or tucked into my boots. I also added this NYDJ grey skinny jeans. When it comes to shopping for pieces for winter, I always check out Bloomingdales due to their broad variety of brands, easy shipping and return policy. One thing for sure is that I know I am guaranteed to find items from casual pieces to formal looks for the winter season and beyond. For today's winter casual look, I  created a monochromatic look by pairing the black skinny jeans with this black boatneck sweater


SHOP MY LOOK & FAVS



winter casual outfit, skiing jeans, sweaters, www.jadore-fashion.com

winter casual outfit, skiing jeans, sweaters, www.jadore-fashion.com
winter casual outfit, skiing jeans, sweaters, www.jadore-fashion.com


winter casual outfit, skiing jeans, sweaters, www.jadore-fashion.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work