Cyber Monday Sales and Gift Ideas

Cyber monday sales and gift ideas, www.jadore-fashion.com
Happy Cyber Monday! The best time to shop online at amazing prices. You don't have to drive to any store or queue up at the stores to get these sales. Shopping online is my favorite way to shop and the best part is that a lot of these stores are offering free shipping and returns.

ASOS: 25% off.  
One of my favorite places to shop for holiday favorites including sequin dresses and party dresses. I recently got this sequin jacket, sequin pants and matching blazer. Also, this exaggerated black dress will make a great holiday party dress. 


JCREW: 60% of sale items and 50% off regular priced items with code CYBER
I am loving all the plaid pieces.  I bought this plaid slippers for myself and Nolan. I also got this matching pajamas for holiday Christmas tradition (for myself here, for Nolan here and for hubby here)


SHOPBOP: Take additional 30% sale items with code WOW18.

MANGO: 30% off everything with code CYBER18.

NET-A-PORTER: Extra 15% off "Sale Must-Haves" with code CYBER15


NORDSTROM: Spend $250, get $50 e-certificate; Plus up to 60% off Black Friday/Cyber sales here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work