Casual And Comfortable Outfit For Thanksgiving

fall in the city in timberland boots, www.jadore-fashion.com
What I Am Wearing:
Timberland Boot sponsored (here)
Jeans: here
Sweater: here
Coat: old Zara, options here,


It's exactly a week until Thanksgiving and it's time to start picking out what to wear for the holiday. With my busy lifestyle, all I can think of is comfort and simplicity especial my outfit and shoes. I plan to wear something casual and comfortable for thanksgiving. I was elated when I got this comfortable and chic boots by Timberland from Zappos. Love the fast and free shipping from Zappos, which is a huge plus for me.  I am definitely one of those shoppers who will drop everything in my shopping cart if I have to pay for shipping. I also love that they have 365-day return policy…can’t beat that! Perfect mix for my busy lifestyle.

The timberland boots are versatile. I have worn it with a dress, skirt and now with jeans. It is definitely on trend and will look good with anything. The boots are made with the finest leather and eco-conscious materials which creates a silhouette that catches attention. With the current cold weather, this boots fits right in for the holiday. Today's look will make a create Thanksgiving casual look. For thanksgiving celebration, I love to be comfortable and relaxed.

casual and comfortable holiday look, www.jadore-fashion.com
casual and comfortable holiday look, www.jadore-fashion.com
casual and comfortable holiday look, timberland boots, www.jadore-fashion.com
casual and comfortable thanksgiving look, timberland boots, www.jadore-fashion.com
casual and comfortable thanksgiving look, timberland boots, www.jadore-fashion.com
casual thanksgiving look, timberland boots, www.jadore-fashion.com
 timberland boots, zappos, www.jadore-fashion.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work