Easy & Stylish Halloween Costume Ideas for All Fashion Girls

tulle skirt, stylish Halloween Costume Ideas for All Fashion Girls

What I Am Wearing: Tulle: here/try this here; Top here; shoes: here/try this here

Halloween season is here and it’s time for fun/spooky costumes and lots of candy. Who’s not looking forward to all the fun festivities this Halloween? I am! Halloween candy is everyone's favorite part of the holiday and I am always looking forward to my favorite candy...great time to indulge. I always buy a lot of candy for trick-or-treating and even some extra for after the holiday. Did you know , based on a Halloween survey conducted by Crest toothpaste, most people (73%) purposefully buy more Halloween candy than they need for trick-or-treaters so they can eat the extra? I am definitely one of those people! With all the candy that I plan to consume, one great thing that I can count on is that Crest has me covered. Crest toothpaste is the best option for me and my family and I definitely recommend it especially with all the candy consumption during the holiday. Halloween is not complete without candy; but also a fun costume. Halloween for us includes Nolan dressing up in his favorite costume for the school parade and party. Last year, he dressed up as Spiderman. This year, he wants to be Gekko from PJ Mask. For me, I never want to sacrifice my style for a Halloween costume. I always look for stylish looks that I can recreate from my closet. Any fashion girl who does not want to sacrifice their style during Halloween, I have got you covered. Here are some easy Halloween costume ideas:

Fashionable and easy Halloween Costume ideas:

  • Tulle skirts and mask: Last year, I wore a black tulle skirt and black off shoulder top. This year, I switched it up to a white long tulle skirt and matching white long sleeve top. Tulle skirts are always fun and great way to stay stylish. Complete the look with a mask for Halloween.
  • Take a clue from the movie Clueless: Plaids and check prints are huge this fall season and what better way to incorporate staples from your closet. Try this check print blazer and skirt.
Be sure to also check out this fun Halloween video from Crest, here. In the video, Crest showcases a few school-age kids and their reactions to trying healthy Halloween candy. It’s hilarious!


Stylish Halloween Costume Ideas for All Fashion Girls, www.jadore-fashion.com
Stylish Halloween Costume Ideas for All Fashion Girls, www.jadore-fashion.com
Halloween Costume Ideas for All Fashion Girls, www.jadore-fashion.com

Halloween Costume Ideas for All Fashion Girls, www.jadore-fashion.com
tulle skirt, Halloween Costume Ideas for All Fashion Girls, www.jadore-fashion.com
tulle skirt, Halloween Costume Ideas for All Fashion Girls, www.jadore-fashion.com
tulle skirt, Halloween Costume Ideas for All Fashion Girls, www.jadore-fashion.com
tulle skirt for Halloween Costume Ideas,  www.jadore-fashion.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work