Summer Finds At A Bargain

summer finds, bargain shopping, www.jadore-fashion.com

I am always looking for stores with unique items. As much as I love quality brand clothes, I also love great bargains. For me, shopping does not necessarily have to cost a fortune. That's why being a smart shopper is very important. There are so many ways to acquire quality designer labels without breaking the bank. For me, that's thrifting. Thrifting for me is not only for the bargain, but a place where I can find one-of-a-kind pieces. Having thrifted over the years, I have become a huge fan of Savers. It has been a while since I went thrifting, but a few weeks ago, I visited my favorite local Savers for some summer pieces.

Walking into Savers, I always feel like a kid who is ready and excited for a treasure hunt. I scored some summer finds including the denim shorts and tops in this post, for less than $20! I also picked up some jewelry holders and more summer clothes. Savers has become one of my go-to places for thrifting not only clothes, but also household items. Most of the items are under $7...amazing right?! They have over 100,000 items on the sales floor and thousands of quality designer label and name brand clothing arrive every single day.  

If you haven't visited Savers, check it out asap! They have a few different brands depending on where you are located, you might also know them as Value Village or Unique Thrift. To save more, join the Super Savers Club.

Savers thrift, bargain shopping, www.jadore-fashion.com
Thrift shopping, bargain shopping, www.jadore-fashion.com
Thrift shopping, bargain shopping, www.jadore-fashion.com
Thrift shopping, bargain shopping, www.jadore-fashion.com
Thrift shopping, bargain shopping, www.jadore-fashion.com
Summer finds, bargain shopping, www.jadore-fashion.com



This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Savers. The opinions and text are all mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work