Must-Have Items From Nordstrom Anniversary Sale



Click on each image to shop

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11

The sale is here!!! Are you a Nordstrom card member? As a Nordstrom card member, you can shop the sales early starting from today online and in stores. You get to shop brand new items on sale 8 days earlier than everyone. The sale opens up to everyone on July 20-August 5. This is a great time to shop back to school items, fall pieces and beauty products. Last year I purchase this duster sweater, ankle boots, my one of my favorite jeans (seen here) and much more. Currently on my shopping cart are these distressed jeans for casual days paired with this white camisole, blacks shoes and long pink cardigan. This Vince flats is also a favorite of mine...deciding whether to get the nude or white color.

I have rounded up some of my favorite pieces here and also on my "Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tab" on my blog. Make sure to check back for daily for Nordstrom (NSale) sale updates on the Sale tab. 2018 Nsale

CLOTHES: More options here



JEANS: More options here



SHOES: More options here



BEAUTY  & ACCESSORIES: More options here



BAGS: More options here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work