My #Secret Strength


Women everywhere should aim to reach higher and never settle for anything less in all of their endeavors. As a full-time working mom, consultant and  fashion blogger, I always aim to reach higher while speaking out for what I believe and demanding better to achieve what I deserve. This is why I am excited to partner with Secret Deodorant to talk about their Clinical Strength collection.

For me, pushing to be the best in  life means pushing myself in everything I do i.e work, blogging, relationships, health and lifestyle. Lately, I have been pushing for a healthy lifestyle not limited to my eating habits, but also a workout schedule and skincare regime.

My workout schedule includes Pilates and Barre routines 3-4 times a week and that is something I try to stick with no matter how hectic my schedule gets. Whether it is going to work or to the gym, I always need be protected from sweat, which is why I use Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid just once a day for all day strong wetness protection. Not only do I love this product, I love Secret’s goal of championing feminine strength. 

Click here to purchase the product on Walmart and visit PGEveryday.com for more on how to save $3 before the end of the month!


Thanks Secret Deodorant for sponsoring this post!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work