Checkered Print

checkered skirt, www.jadore-fashion,com
What I Am Wearing:
Zara skirt: here, more options here and here
Sweater: here, more here, here
Aquazzura shoes: here, different color on sale here


With my love for pencil skirts and prints, this checkered skirt was right my alley. The fit is amazing and the length makes for a great work style. With print skirts, I love pairing it with tops that complement the skirt color and pattern. For the look, I paired it with a light sweatshirt. The red stripe details complements the red details on the skirt. I completed the look with red pumps.

SHOP MY LOOK


checkered skirt, www.jadore-fashion,com
checkered skirt, www.jadore-fashion,com
checkered skirt, www.jadore-fashion,com
checkered skirt, www.jadore-fashion,com
checkered skirt, www.jadore-fashion,com
checkered skirt, www.jadore-fashion,com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work