Winter Escape: What To Pack

vacation, what to pack, www.jadore-fashion.com

As I am preparing for my first vacation/winter getaway in a few weeks, I wanted to share my ideas on vacation style. When it comes to traveling, I love to make sure my outfits are fun, comfortable and chic. In the upcoming weeks, I will be sharing my packing tips and a peak into what I am bring with me to Mexico.

P.S. Follow me on Instagram Story for behind the scenes, live chat, and vacation clips.

5 Must Pack For Tropical Vacation
  1. Sunglasses: I love bold, bright and unique sunglasses. This season, the sunglass that is a must-have are oval sunglasses, cat eye sunglasses and slim frame sunglasses.
  2. Hat:s Great protection from the sun and also great accessories for any beach look. I typical pack boater hats and big brim hats
  3. Sunscreens: Anything SPF50 and above
  4. Swimsuits: This season, it is all about a statement one piece swimsuits. I love this Solid and Stripes pair. I am also a big fan of high waist swimsuits.
  5. Neutrals: As much as I love packing colorful pieces for vacations, it is also good to have some neutral pieces that you can always restyle with other pieces.





    vacation, winter getaway, what to pack, www.jadore-fashion.com
Top // Pants //  Necklace // Bag // Flats // Sunglasses // Hat




vacation, winter getaway, what to pack, www.jadore-fashion.com
Pants // Bikini top // Sunglasses // Flats // Necklace // Bag // Earrings





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work