5 Beauty Products To Get You Through Winter Season



winter beauty products, www.jadore-fashion.com
What I Am Wearing: here
Watch video and subscribe: here



With the winter in full swing, it is time to make sure you have the right beauty products to get you through the harsh cold season. Winter season can be brutal to the skin. For me who typically has a normal to oily skin, my skin tends to get dry and flaky during the cold season. Here are five products that helps me get through the winter season...


5 Must-have Winter Beauty Products

1. Face/Body Wash: I use Cetaphil normal to oily skin as my facial wash. I tend to have a slight oily skin around my t-zone area and this product works perfectly in minimizing that and keeping my face smooth. Cetaphil is very gentle and great for anyone with sensitive skin. I have been using Cetaphil for 5+ years and I love it.  I also use Dermalogica scrub 2-3 times a week. It is gentle scrub that works perfectly with my skin. 

2. Moisturizer: I use Cerave moisturizing cream all over my body once I get out of shower usually when my skin is still a little damp. With the winter season, I sometime use it twice a day. For my face, I use Neutrogena healthy defense SPF50 or the Neutrogena oil-free moisture with SPF15. I also love Aveeno moisturizing cream.

3. Serum: I use Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic + Triple Correction eye serum around the entire eye area including the lids in the morning and night. I also look forward to trying out some a new serum, which I will be sharing soon.

4. Lip scrub: During the winter, my lips get dry and flaky, so I use Sara Happ sugar lip scrub to exfoliate. This sugar lip scrub is amazing and it smells so good. It leaves my lips ridiculously soft. 

5. Lip balm: After using the lip scrub, I apply the Aquaphor Ointment to relieve the dry, flaky/chapped lips. At night, I use Dermalogica nightly lip treatment to restore and keep my lips hydrated. Another favorite of mine that I carry around in the Burt's Bees lip balm.
winter beauty products, www.jadore-fashion.com
winter beauty products, www.jadore-fashion.com
winter beauty products, www.jadore-fashion.com

Watch YouTube video and subscribe: here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work