Year In Review: Goodbye 2017

Full post here

I can't believe it's almost time to say goodbye to 2017. It feels like it was yesterday that I was writing a 2016 year in review post...how times flies!

This year has been filled so many great opportunities and lessons. I am internally grateful for the amazing support from you all, the awesome brands/PRs that I got to work with this years and my beautiful family and friends. Some of the things that I learnt this year is that with hard work, persistent and God favor, there is nothing you can't achieve. Also, that I truly have a great support system from family, friends and you guys. 

When I started this blog, I never imagined how many people that I will get to influence and influence me. The support I have received from my readers from day one and most especially this year has been beyond my imagination. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Always remember, no matter the bullet life throws at you, you can persevere. All I can say is that I am grateful for all my blessings so far and I am excited to see the amazing things 2018 brings.
 P.S. You can see more 2017 recap on my Instagram.
Cheers to 2018!
From our collaboration with DSW on Instagram
More of this look here
Dress: here, similar heremore here) // Bag (here) //Pumps: here, similar here, budget friendly here/here) // Earrings (here)
Full post here
What I Am Wearing:
Pants (here, try this here, more here) // Top (here, white version here, more top here)
Full post here
What I Am Wearing: Zimmermann dress (here/here)
Full post here 
What I Am Wearing:
Ann Taylor top (here, more here) // JCrew skirt (here) // Shoes (here, budget friendly here)
Full post here
What I Am Wearing:
Chicwish dress (here, have this here, also love this here/here) // Earrings (here)
Full post here
Skirt (here) // Cami top (here) // Payless shoes (c/o here, similar here)  // Trench (here/here) 
Full post here
What I Am Wearing:
Kate Spade dress (c/o here) // Pumps (similar here, more here) //Kate Spade coat (c/o here)// Bags (℅ here/here) //Earrings (℅ here, more here)

Full post here
What I Am Wearing: Dress: here, black/red version here; Bag: here
Kate Spade leopard shoes (℅ here) //Bags (℅ here)
Full post here
What I Am Wearing: Short (here, love this here) // Top (here) // Bag (On sale here, eying this here) // Shoes (here) // Earrings (here/here)
Full post here
What I Am Wearing:
Dress (here, more here) // Bag (here, different colors here) // Shoes (here)
Full post here
What I Am Wearing: Pants (similar here, more here) // Top (here, similar here)

Fun collaboration shoot with Chasing Fireflies
Post on Facebook...collaboration with eBay
What I Am Wearing:
BOYY bag: here and here, more here/here
Full post here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work