How To Achieve an Easy Weekend Look

Easy weekend look, jeans and ankle boots, www.jadore-fashion.com
What I Am Wearing:
Frame jeans: here, similar here, more herehere and here
LynksDriver tee: here, more tees here 
Marc Fisher booties: here, more here
Jacket: On sale $29 here, similar here
Earrings: here
Ray ban sunglasses: here, similar here



Can you believe it's only two days before Christmas?! I love the excitement building up to Christmas Day. I am looking forward to a relaxing and fun holiday with my family. On the other hand, I still have a few last minute gifts to purchase. If you are like me, check out my holiday gift guide for last minute shopping ideas.

Today's look is an easy weekend style. Weekends for me are typical jeans and tee paired with a blazer or jacket. I always look for different fun ways to style my weekend jeans look. I paired today's look with my patent ankle boots for comfort. The style of the boots adds an edge to the look. For me, ankle boots come in handy during cold season and that's why I have different ways to wear them (previous mentioned here). To achieve an easy weekend look, simply pair your best jeans with a graphic tee, a leather jacket or colored/print coat with statement accessories. For me, this will be my look for this weekend while I run errands and complete my holiday shopping.   

P.S. You can follow me on Instagram Story for all behind the scenes holiday fun.

Happy Holiday and Merry (almost) Christmas!



SHOP MY LOOK


Easy weekend look, jeans and ankle boots, www.jadore-fashion.com
Easy weekend look, jeans and ankle boots, www.jadore-fashion.com
Easy weekend look, jeans and ankle boots, www.jadore-fashion.com
Easy weekend look, jeans, graphic tee and ankle boots, www.jadore-fashion.com
Easy weekend look, ankle boots, www.jadore-fashion.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work