Casual Look To Get You Through The Hoilday + Thanksgiving Sales

casual look for the holiday, www.jadore-fashion.com
What I Am Wearing
Topshop coat: here, similar here, more here / here
Jeans: here, more affordable pair here or here
Shirt: here
Bag: here

Today's casual look will get you through the holiday weekend and Black Friday shopping frenzy. For a casual look for thanksgiving and shopping, I will suggest a pair of skinny jeans with pumps for dinner and switch to flats to shop. For me comfort is key when it come to holiday dinner with family and that's why I also suggested this stirrup plaid leggings in my previous post here as a great Thanksgiving holiday look.


Talking about shopping, a lot of pre-thanksgiving/early black Friday sales has started including designers sales at Net-a-porter, Moda Operandi, Barneys, Neiman Marcus and many more. I am currently eyeing this metallic gold sandals for the holiday. I am still deciding whether to grab this Gala pointy toe flats -- I currently have it in red (seen here). I recently picked up this Marni Mary Jane sandals.

P.S. Check out of my picks from all the designers sales here.

My picks from Net-a-porter sale




SHOP MY LOOK



topshop check print coat, casual look for the holiday
topshop check print coat, casual look for the holiday
skinny jeans, topshop check print coat, casual look
topshop check print coat, www.jadore-fashion.com
casual look for the holiday and shopping, www.jadore-fashion.com
casual look for the holiday and shopping, www.jadore-fashion.com
casual look for the Thanksgiving holiday and shopping, www.jadore-fashion.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work