5 Style Tips On How To Wear Ankle Boots With Jeans


What I Am Wearing:
Frame jeans: here, similar here, more here, here and here
LynksDriver tee: here, more tees here 
Marc Fisher booties: here, more here
Cardigan: here, similar here
Earrings: here
Ray ban sunglasses: here, similar here

Happy Friday! It is starting to feel a lot like fall here in Maryland. The past few weeks have been really warm; but now, it is time to bring out the sweaters, jackets, cardigan and boots. I am looking forward to sharing all my favorite fall looks. One of my favorite things about styling looks for this season are the boots. I enjoy wearing ankle boots off and some of my ankle boots obsession include my pointy-toe booties, this red 'sock' heeled ankle boots, and this formfitting pointy-toe booties.

There are so many ways to wear ankle boots and one of my favorite ways to style ankle boots is with jeans. Jeans are usually my go-to casual weekend style and now, I am able to incorporate ankle boots .


Here are 5 tips on how to wear ankle boots with jeans:

  • Opt for a pair of ankle/cropped jeans such as a hem pair like the one I am wearing on this post or this high-waist version.
  • Roll up your jeans just above the boots
  • Tuck your jeans inside your boots to show the boots
  • DIY - cut the hem of your jeans to create a distress look
  • Opt for jeans with zip details -- I have a pair of black jeans with ankle zip

SHOP MY LOOK








  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work