Fall Must-Have From Shopbop Sale


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14

We are officially in fall...one of my favorite seasons. I have already started my fall shopping. One of the things I am looking forward to wearing this fall are dark floral prints like this Renamed skirt, silk cami dress paired with white tee and jacket, check/plaid blazer and ankle boots to name a few.

Shopbop is currently having a sale. This is a great time to grab fall must-have pieces. I have already picked up this knit dress and track pants, which I shared a glimpse of how I styled it  on my Instagram. I am currently eyeing the cami dress, silk skirt and floral skirt. I can't wait to share all the looks and how I styled them.

Shopbop sale:  20% off orders under $500 here
25% off orders above $500 here
Code: EOTS17

SHOP MY PICKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Party In Style For The Holiday

Printed Pleats

Spring Suits You Need For Work